[SATLUG] OT - microsoft pay as you go......................

Twistedpickles twistedpickles at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 22:55:44 CST 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: Alex Bartonek <bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com>
Sent: Monday, December 29, 2008 10:09 PM
To: The San Antonio Linux User's Group Mailing List <satlug at satlug.org>
Subject: Re: [SATLUG] OT - microsoft pay as you go......................

--- On Mon, 12/29/08, Todd W. Bucy <toddwbucy at grandecom.net> wrote:

> From: Todd W. Bucy <toddwbucy at grandecom.net>
> I say let them do it.  It will only make F/OSS alternatives
> more viable.  especially in this economic environment.
> Personally I think that in the end it is a bad deal for M$
> customers as getting nickeled and dimmed by the hour sucks
> just as bad as getting mugged once.
>

>I'd be embarrassed if I was MS.  First Win ME
>now the highly touted Vista is replaced by  >
Windows 7 (Vista Service Pack 2.. lol)

>-Alex

MS has nothing to be embarrassed about. Their accomplishments far out way the bump ME was.  You sound like the bitter ex wife. While Vista might not work for us it does for a great deal of others. ;)
Peace Out!

twistedpickles
// message sent from mobile handset