[SATLUG] Build an OpenBSD Firewall" workshop - Open Source Fest in the spring

D Villarreal dvprogs at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 21:21:23 CST 2008

> From: skolars
> We will conduct a pf workshop at the Open Source Fest this spring.<snip>
>
> Anyway, plan to attend the "Build an OpenBSD Firewall" workshop at the Open
> Source Fest in the spring...

I'd like to attend, if you could just see your way to buy me tickets "de ida
y vuelta" from YYZ, I'd really, really appreciate it :-)

To stay on topic since this is a GNU/Linux club, with kernel 2.6.28 being
released less than a week ago, I can't wait to check out ext4, if it's as
easy as converting ext3 to ext4 and using an ext3 boot partition.

have fun,
Daniel Villarreal