[SATLUG] OFF TOPIC: "Say No to Photo-ID" for Cred Card purchases...

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 01:19:54 CST 2008

Actually Tweeks, I'm glad you started this discussion.  It's good for people
to talk about how they can protect themselves from theft or fraud plus their
civil liberties.  I, for one, never thought of writing "Check for ID" on my
card, but I will do it to my cards now.  It's actually a great Idea.  I will
also probably get my next set of cards with photo ID on the cards
themselves.  I usually only carry one card on me at any time, but making
sure that no one else can use that card is an important thing to me.  Dialog
and discussion are always good things.