[SATLUG] OFF TOPIC: "Say No to Photo-ID" for Cred Card purchases...

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Fri Feb 1 02:39:15 CST 2008

I'm not disagreeing with you at all. I think its excellent. If you
have an issue with a stores policy, might I suggest filing a complaint?

Most stores have a sign somewhere that reads "we have the right to
refuse service to anyone." hence freedom is a double hinged door.

Protecting ones freedoms is important, but buisnesses have freedoms
too.  File a complaint with the card issuer if you feel wronged by
having to show id. I like to show mine when I make a purchase, as it
is, in my opinion, more secure.

Sent from my iPhone