[SATLUG] Microsoft makes offer to buy Yahoo!

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:18:09 CST 2008

I hope this doesn't go through. Yahoo and Google are really the only
good competition for MS in a lot of areas, and loosing one of the big
competitors is never good for consumers. Also, if it does go through
say goodbye to the open source UI library that Yahoo runs, as well as
expect to see Yahoo mail and flickr requiring IE in the future.

-Jon