[SATLUG] OFF TOPIC: "Say No to Photo-ID" for Cred Card purchases...

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Feb 1 16:41:32 CST 2008

I would have to agree with David.  Besides if you are really worried
about privacy you shouldn't be using a credit card. Cash is the only way
to ensure the privacy of your purchases.  The real imposition on your
privacy is the banking and credit card industry using and selling your
sales info to marketers.

Todd