[SATLUG] OT - Nothing wrong with a little self-promotion

Richard Maynard richard.maynard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:02:21 CST 2008

Well, good luck on your quest to try and get through the door. I came to
RackSpace to do managed support after several years at EarthLink as a Sr.
System Engineer for EarthLink's portal systems. It was a big change since it
involved moving my whole family to San Antonio in addition to the job
change. It's a lot different than my Engineering posistion where I was
responsible for designing architectures and making sure we could support our
internal stuff, it's a whole different challenge, but it gives me an
opportunity to use my skills in different ways.

I just started this week, and am really happy I made the change.

-- Richard Maynard

Richard Maynard