[SATLUG] OT: Wintendo

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:36:21 CST 2008

RAIDing (striping) will only help with load times. It won't affect
your FPS at all. Thats more dependent on your video card and your CPU.
Thats a nice video card, so unless your CPU (or possibly RAM) is a
bottle neck or you must play Crysis on highest settings most games
should be fine on your 8800GTS (same card I have).