[SATLUG] cutting mixing audio

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 20:56:47 CST 2008

A second vote for Audacity here. I'm currently using it to re-cut an old
project I originally did in Creative's editing software that came with my SB
Live, and I've found Audacity very easy to use. Also doing ringtones for my
Blackberry tonight, as I haven't fully customized it yet...I think I'll have
the most unique ringtones in the area. How many phones have you heard
ringing to the music of Bob Wills?

Justin