[SATLUG] cutting mixing audio

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Sat Feb 2 11:54:47 CST 2008

Jim Wells wrote:
> Bob Wills is still the King!
>
> On Feb 1, 2008 8:56 PM, Justin Burdette <justin.burdette at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Also doing ringtones for my Blackberry tonight, as I haven't fully
> customized it yet...I think I'll have
> the most unique ringtones in the area. How many phones have you heard
> ringing to the music of Bob Wills?

If You don't think I'm leaving big momma, just count the days that I'm GONE!
(Bob Wills - MilkCow Blues)

I still think one of the coolest ringtones I've heard was a sound sample
of a locomotion at full stride and a couple of toots on the horn!
(chuga-chuga chuga-chuga WOO WOOO! <ding>  <ding>)

Right up there is The Allman Brothers' "Jessica"

The best Ringtone I've had (and had the most positive comments on) was
one I made by talking real loud into the microphone on the phone and
hollering;
RING RING, DAMNIT, RING RING!

Get's lots of looks and smiles and questions of "where'd you download
that?"  ;-)