[SATLUG] Re: Altex website

Matt Grooms mgrooms at satx.rr.com
Sat Feb 2 19:38:54 CST 2008

The eBay alter ego for our beloved Altex Electronics is Jax Electronics:
http://stores.ebay.com/Jax-Electronics

"Jax" is the same Jack I referred to in the mini-history of Altex; shared with the group by Tom Weeks. He's alive and well, trying
to fill orders on whatever electronic goodies he has available.

Matt Grooms - San Antonio