[SATLUG] not successful at installfest (Winmodem)

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 13:03:28 CST 2008

Getting Puppy Linux is a problem because my friend is in Bandera Texas where only 28k dial up is available.

"scs at worldlinkisp.com" <scs at worldlinkisp.com> wrote: Well Chris, did Puppy solve the problem and configure
the Windmodem ?  Guess you know about saving your
configuration on a Pen (Flash) Drive after you've
tweaked everything.

SATLUG mailing list
SATLUG at satlug.org