[SATLUG] not successful at installfest (Winmodem)

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 22:57:19 CST 2008

I will make that suggestion to him, but the problem with dial up is that the isp automatically disconnects you after a certain amount of time. I know how to have the connection automatically redialed when this happens using linux software, but how can it be done in winblows?

"scs at worldlinkisp.com" <scs at worldlinkisp.com> wrote: That is a problem, but not insurmountable. If he
started the download around 9PM it should complete
around 6AM (it's 86.5mb). Or perhaps he could
get a friend to do it.
Lou