[SATLUG] not successful at installfest (Winmodem)

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 22:59:21 CST 2008

I'm going to have to tell him to get some software that will resume failed downloaded. The only one I know of for Winderz is stardownloader. That'd be easier than me telling him to get wget that is ported to windows.

tsuehpsyde <tsuehpsyde at gmail.com> wrote: I downloaded full distros back in the Red Hat 6 era over dial-up. Having a
slow connection to the internet is no excuse to not download Linux. ;)

-Jim