[SATLUG] Source for Linux CDs &DVDs

herb cee hc at lookcee.com
Tue Feb 5 05:43:35 CST 2008

I have been buying from
http://www.discountlinuxdvd.com/

They ship fast and are the cheapest I have found, this is 4th order I
have placed with them because I have yet to receive a bum disk. I too
find it better to just buy the disk and save the DL time and burning
time. I only have the low end DSL (PPPo3) so DL is usually only bout
double of a dial-up sometimes speeds up to 160-180K but varies sec by
sec sometimes dropping to 60K
This $12 will bring me 3 DVDs and 3 CDs just for fun. Placed on line
paid with PayPal and they also accept all major CCs I should get this
order by Fri.

1 x     PCLinuxOS 2007     $0.99
1 x     PCLinuxOS 2008 "MiniMe"     $0.99
1 x     Puppy Linux 3.01     $0.99
1 x     Debian 4.0r2 DVD Set
   * Platform: i386 (3 DVDs)     $7.00