[SATLUG] not successful at installfest (Winmodem)

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 13:31:00 CST 2008

Just an FYI for anyone considering the Sprint EVDO/Data service on the
PCMCIA card:

They make a linksys router specifically to interface with their aircard!

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Satellite?c=L_Product_C2&childpagename=US%2FLayout&cid=1160093298732&pagename=Linksys%2FCommon%2FVisitorWrapper&lid=9873239789B02

FIRESTORM_v1