[SATLUG] Red Hat is Hiring for Multiple J2EE and Linux Positions

Thomas Cameron thomas.cameron at camerontech.com
Fri Feb 8 15:13:53 CST 2008

All -

We are looking for Linux sales engineers, consultants and trainers.  All
three of these positions will require extensive travel, and the sales
engineer positions are in the Chicago area.

We are also looking for JBoss sales engineers, consultants and trainers.
All of these require extensive travel but it is my understanding that
these positions can be filled out of Austin.

If you're interested and have a strong background in enterprise
computing with Linux or J2EE, please do two things:

1) Fill out the form at
https://redhat.ats.hrsmart.com/cgi-bin/a/editprofile.cgi and list my
name and e-mail address (tcameron at redhat.com) as an employee referral in
the "How did you hear about us?" section.

2) Send me an e-mail with your interest (sales engineer, consultant or
trainer, Linux or J2EE) and your resume.

Please feel free to pass this along to anyone you know who might be
qualified and interested.

Thomas Cameron