[SATLUG] OT: Solar Powered Chargers for Laptops

Tom Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Feb 12 21:44:42 CST 2008

Funny you mention it.. For the past couple of year's I've bought the "12V
Solar Panels" at harbor freight every time they've gone on sale for $10.  My
plan was to put three of them in a mechanically hinged, electrical parallel
config to give me some portable power for my laptop.  Just haven't got around
to it as of yet.

Might hafta move forward with it (for XCSSA of course).

Tweeks