[SATLUG] OT: Hard Drive Failure

Matt Kinsel mkinsel at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:28:10 CST 2008

Thanks for the advice, y'all. The only thing is, the two programs
recommended seem to work only with a drive that you can actually access. Is
that correct? My drive is not even being recognized by Windows or Linux. It
has a status light that remains in the "starting" indication and never fully

Here's the product I have: http://tinyurl.com/2w93xd