[SATLUG] Fwd: Thesis on kde + gnome open source projects

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:21:13 CST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luis Villarreal <xciprox at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:50 PM
Subject: Thesis on kde + gnome open source projects
To: Main PLUG discussion list <plug-discuss at lists.plug.phoenix.az.us>

I came across this thesis and thought some of you might be interested
in its contents. I haven't read the whole thing yet but i did
semi-skim through it sounds very interesting and provides an insight
in the community at large.

http://opensource.mit.edu/papers/PhD_Berdou.pdf

Kristian Erik Hermansen
--
"It has been just so in all my inventions. The first step is an
intuition--and comes with a burst, then difficulties arise. This thing