[SATLUG] reading advice

toddwbucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri Feb 15 16:36:22 CST 2008

after watching The Code (which I thought was excellent) I think that
what I need to better understand is the organizational and developmental
structure of the Linux community.  Basically what I am trying to
understand is how a piece of code gets approved and implemented.  I was
able to get a very basic outline from The Code but many of the details
are missing.

Todd