[SATLUG] PCI video card.

Jonathan Hull masterr at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 16:42:40 CST 2008

We recently bought several geforce 6200 cards, one of which was PCI
for an older system, work to put in machines that couldn't handle our
new widescreen LCD's.

Wouldn't use it for gaming, but its perfect for a desktop system, it's
cheap, and it's nvidia GPU which has Linux drivers.

Price is slightly higher than the equivalent in AGP, but not too bad.