[SATLUG] DVD transcoding with a slight twist.

FIRESTORM_v1 firestorm.v1 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 01:15:22 CST 2008

Ok, I'll give it a shot. The last time I tried something like this was about
thre years ago when libdvdcss wasn't perfected yet.

I had been using Ahead Nero to transcode the DVDs which has worked for
making backups of DVDs from industry standard dual layer DVDs to a single
layer DVD-R, but now that I'm in the 1.4gb format, trying to compress just
the actual movies them selves minus all the extra audio tracks, subtitles
and features has proven most challenging.

Well, wish me luck, and thanks for the tips.

FIRESTORM_v1