[SATLUG] Printers

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 15:32:42 CST 2008

On Feb 17, 2008 1:07 PM, Geoff <geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu> wrote:
> Please recommend a good, general purpose, reliable printer, that's easy
> on ink, and works well in Linux.

Find a Linux printer:
http://openprinting.org/printer_list.cgi

For your ink question, I always set the default printing to "draft
mode black/white", unless I really need to print something out in
color or higher quality.  This, more than anything else, helps me
conserve printers/cartridges for a very long time.  Most people don't
do this, and I still wonder why...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen