[SATLUG] Printers

Geoff geoff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Sun Feb 17 15:45:57 CST 2008

Justin Burdette wrote:
> I'm using the HP DeskJet 2345...snagged it at Big Lots for $30. Printed out
> about 200 pages so far, still on the "starter" ink that came with it. Works
> just fine in OpenSUSE 10.3!

Since that's what I'm running, that sounds like a winner.

It needs, also, to be a network printer, serving a couple of Winders boxen.

I configured the Canon i320 to be a network printer, for the other
Winders machine here... and it worked ok, but this i320 now is 5+ years
old, and it's skipping, the rollers are squeaking, etc...