[SATLUG] Printers

Joe Rose jerosejr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:23:21 CST 2008

I have bought many (>10) printers from Gerybeard's Treasure on eBay over the
last few years - the greatest thing besides his prices is that he is located
in New Braunfels, so you can arrange to forego shipping in most cases.  :-)

My personal favorite is an HP Laserjet 4/4+/4M/4M+  They are incredible
workhorses, and I use a toner cartridge per year on average.  At $19.99, you
can always pick up a 'newer' one from Greybeard's if one ever dies on you.

Have a good day and happy hunting!
Joe