[SATLUG] XCSSA Meeting Tonight

Tom Weeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Tue Feb 19 23:32:08 CST 2008

On Monday 18 February 2008 21:56:07 Don Wright wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:23:40 -0600, ed <horned0wl93 at gmail.com> wrote:
> >I really want to get in on GPG setup, and a few other security issues,
> >but I have a conflicting appointment with an Obama volunteer group in
> >preparation for his visit here tomorrow.
>
> While XCSSA runs 6:45 to 9:++ (endpoint undefined), the two
> presentations tonight (all but the pizza) should be [1]posted to The
> XCSSA Files in a day or so.  --Don

Actually.. we're scheduled every meeting from 7pm-10pm.  Always have been.

We had three 45 minute presentations.  Very informative session.

FYI... We're converting the presentations to more web-friendly formats right
now.  I'll let you all know as soon as they're posted.

Tweeks
p.s. If a SATLUG list admin could contact me.. there seems to be some kind of
posting problem that I was having while trying to announce our last meeting
on satlug.org.  Thanx.