[SATLUG] OT: CD/DVD Drive Repairs

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Wed Feb 20 18:43:39 CST 2008

You could also possibly look for an o-ring of similar size.  I used them
years back to replace belts in VCRs and tape decks.  A good hardware or
auto parts store should have them.  CD-Roms aren't that difficult to
pull apart and put back together.  Worst case scenario, you loose a few
extra cents and end up replacing the drive anyway.