[SATLUG] reading advice

Bruce McAlexander bruce.mcalexander at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 01:16:57 CST 2008

I just finished reading "The Joy of Linux - a gourmet Guide to Open
Source".  This book may help you understand the community, but there
are few references to historical landmarks for validation.

Another read is Eric S. Raymond's "The Cathedral & The Bazaar".  It
has notes, bibliography, and acknowledgments.  They may lead you to
something useful.  Good luck and have fun with your research.

Bruce