[SATLUG] gpg boosting encryption bits with key pairs

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 02:23:26 CST 2008

  I would like some help/guidance and advice on modifying the gpg program for Linux to allow me to create encryption key pairs of a higher bit encryption.  Sense the program is open source, this should be possible. Any suggestions are welcomed. My knownledge of programming is mostly in Java, a little c++ and a decent amount of bash. Web programming isn’t too terribly difficult for me to figure out. I’m assuming that gpg for Linux is written in C. Thank you for your time.