[SATLUG] OT: Video Cards

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Fri Feb 22 17:58:15 CST 2008

ATI is trying but they're not there yet. Not to mention the years ati
has turned its back on the open source community. Ive always had great
performance from my nvidia cards and nothing but problems with ati
cards. Not to mention their dual monitor support leaves something to
be desired, and heat is always an issue with almost all cards in the
ati family.

Thanks,
Brian
Sent from my iPhone