[SATLUG] Upgrade time, with questions!

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 06:26:46 CST 2008

Ok, based on all I've read, it looks like I'll stick with the i*86
version. My next question is about the upgrade itself...do I need to
reinstall completely (keeping /home, obviously) or can I just use the
"repair" tools on the DVD to update for the new board, processor, etc.
And keep my current package configuration?

Thanks again,

Justin