[SATLUG] Upgrade time, with questions!

Justin Burdette justin.burdette at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 20:29:34 CST 2008

Already running 10.3, so hopefully the dependency issues will be minimal. Is
there a way to back up and restore my current list of repositories? I don't
remember seeing it the last time I looked. It would be nice to have a file
that I could import if I ever have to reinstall the whole system, instead of
setting up each repo individually.

Justin