[SATLUG] Upgrade time, with questions!

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Mon Feb 25 08:28:59 CST 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 8:29 PM, Justin Burdette <justin.burdette at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Already running 10.3, so hopefully the dependency issues will be minimal.

If you are already installed, then you did not have any.  It is very clear
when that happens! ;)

> Is there a way to back up and restore my current list of repositories? I
> don't
> remember seeing it the last time I looked.

That is a good point, I am not sure.  When I updated, it showed me the repos
that were on 10.2, and I just had to edit for 10.3

> It would be nice to have a file that I could import if I ever have to
> reinstall the whole system, instead of
> setting up each repo individually.

I did not have to set up each one, just edit them for the new release.  It
would be handy.  That might be part of AutoYast, I bet that other repos can
be added to the AutoYast file.