[SATLUG] Question about questions

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Feb 25 09:35:33 CST 2008

> If you're just curious about Access Grid and want to see what's
> available, check out the Access Grid Scheduler at NCSA:
>
> http://agschedule.ncsa.uiuc.edu
>
> All AG workshops and conferences are posted here. I'd love to be able
> to include SATLUG meetings some time ;)
>
> Snapshot of the Virtual Genomics Conference we participated in here at the HSC:
>
> http://mann.uthscsa.edu/images/access-grid/virtcon-tuesday.png

Hey, maybe we could host a SATLUG meeting on campus and broadcast it on the AG?
Maybe more satlug members could participate, even though they aren't physically
able to show up for the meeting?

Steve (Kolars): Do you have sufficient bandwidth and AG equipment at SAC to broadcast AG?
If not, we could use our AG setup at UTHSCSA.

-b.