[SATLUG] Question about questions

Borries Demeler demeler at biochem.uthscsa.edu
Mon Feb 25 10:09:33 CST 2008

> Problems I forsee:
> 1. Using our AG portable node would be hauling everything down there
> 2. Projectors and screens, are there any in that room?
> 3. At least 10Mb/full duplex network, 100Mb would be better
> 4. What is the network pipe out of campus? Remember we brought down
> the Valley campuses with just 5 participants.

By running it at UTHSCSA we wouldn't have a bandwidth issue and wouldn't
have to haul anything around. Even if we did it at SAC, the venue would
still be on the UTHSCSA campus, with one multicast-bridged A/V stream
going to UTHSCSA from SAC, and all others would connect to our venue at
UTHSCSA, so maybe SAC could do it. In any case, I suggest if people are
interested in that, that we should first have an AG meeting at UTHSCSA.

Just curious - I haven't gone to one in a long time, how many people
typically show up? Wondering how big a room we would need.