[SATLUG] Question about questions

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 12:04:28 CST 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 11:45 AM, skolars <skolars at cis.sac.accd.edu> wrote:

>  > Steve (Kolars): Do you have sufficient bandwidth and AG equipment at
>  SAC to broadcast AG?
>  Sadly, no. :-(  We do have a lab with 10MB full-duplex.  Maybe you could
>  bring your portable equipment.  The meetings are normally about a
>  dozen.  Something like this will probably draw about 30.

The important issue would be the pipe from which SAC is connected to.
I'm not familiar with the ACCD if you guys shares the same pipe or
what. Here at the HSC we have a direct connection from UT Austin.

What I can do before hand is to bring my laptop with the software and
a recording which I can broadcast out to our Venue server here at the
HSC. If that works well and the network doesn't crash, I don't see a
problem with demo'ing this for SATLUG in the future. In case there are
network problems, I can record different sessions and play them on the
loopback device.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu