[SATLUG] 3d effects and ATi

Kristian Erik Hermansen kristian.hermansen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 01:24:47 CST 2008

On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 8:08 PM,  <riugakusei at aim.com> wrote:
>  whats ur suggestion? Fedora/??

Personally, I would choose Ubuntu or Debian.  Ubuntu also offers a
very easy way to configure the driver and enable compiz fusion.  For
RPM-dudes, Fedora/RHEL are acceptable alternatives to SuSE.  I have
used SuSE many times over the years, dating back to some of it's
beginnings, and I have never been impressed.  All I found that they
had going for them was a very slick initial install.  After that first
boot though, everything goes downhill from there...
--
Kristian Erik Hermansen