[SATLUG] Quality Open Office Templates for Flyers

Don Wright wmail at wricomp.com
Thu Feb 28 16:46:11 CST 2008

On Thu, 28 Feb 2008 16:22:47 -0600, "Chris Lemire"
<good_bye300 at yahoo.com> wrote:

>I've been all over google with no luck. I only found web pages that confused
>me and was not what I was looking for. Has anyone found templates OO Writer
>Flyers?

You didn't find anything useful on the OOo website?
http://documentation.openoffice.org/Samples_Templates/index.html

What kind of flyer are you looking for? (page size, paper size, folded,
one or two sides, ...) Have you looked in the Impress (like PowerPoint)
samples as well as the Writer samples?

With a little more info, perhaps someone will offer specific solutions.
  --Don

--
Enterprise software fault, warp core dumped.