[SATLUG] 32 and 64 bit kernels

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 29 01:55:20 CST 2008

I have a 64-bit Fedora 8 raid level 1 setup. Because I am using 64-bit, I cannot use the 32 bit windows driver for my wlan usb network adapter. How is it possible to have a 32 bit kernel, so that I can boot that up when I want to use wireless wlan, or can I run a 32 bit kernel in USL UserSpace Linux or 32-bit chroot with ndiswrapper in order to use a 32 bit windows driver with a 64-bit Fedora 8 kernel running my machine?