[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 1 18:19:47 CST 2008

I would not be the least surprised if some three letter agency had backdoors
into ALL computer systems, regardless of the OS. But, that's just my opinion;
I could be wrong....          Wait! Who are those men in expensive gray suits
and shiny black shoes doing at my door?!!!       Oh No!!! They're coming to
take me away....

:P