[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 1 19:59:02 CST 2008

Indeed, it was posted as humor; albeit, tongue in cheek, close to the bone,
humor. The odd thing about rhetorical humor is exactly that it hits close to
home. And, even so, some conspiracy theories may be unprovable realities. That
is what 'Plausible deniability' is all about, isn't it? One of the drawbacks
to 'free speech' has always been the ability to flood the public ear with so
much conflicting information, and throw in enough 'crackpots' to obfuscate any
truth, whatsoever. Just look at the long standing, and still alive,
controversy over UFOs. Now, even if we were in contact with ETs, nobody would
give it any serious consideration, due to years of conflicting cover-ups and
controversy and genuine crazies.