[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

John Chalinder argiod at bresnan.net
Tue Jan 1 20:07:29 CST 2008

Understood. I've talked to a few 'suits' myself. Mostly because of my
implementation of what I perceive to be my 'right to free speech', supposedly
granted by the Constitution. Of course, most are not aware that, from the time
the president declared a state of national emergency, the US Constitution
effectively became null and void; being that we are essentially in a state of
declared war. All it takes right now to totally ignore your Constitutional
rights is for a government official to declare that you are suspected of being
involved in terrorism. Then they can pretty much do whatever they choose with
you. Arrest, no lawyer, no communication, no trial; just a one way ticket to
Gitmo, or some other US camp in a country that is not a signatory to the
Geneva Convention. Not entirely unlike the state Germany was in during the
reign of one Adolph Hitler... It's been dressed up a bit prettier, but it's
still from the same pig sty...

Of course; this is an expression of my right to free speech. It is just my
opinion; I could be wrong.