[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:28:53 CST 2008

It's amazing what we've traded for the false sense of security that we live
with.

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary S
afety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.  -Attributed to Benjamin Franklin
though the original author is unknown.

I couldn't agree more.  That's why I believe in Ron Paul.

Ernest