[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Tue Jan 1 20:37:57 CST 2008

Ron Paul is full of shit. He is no different than any other
politician. Show me his drafted legislations for all the promises he
has made durring his "campaign".

Paul is the snowball in this election. He won't win, he has no chance
in hell of winning.

Seriously, get off the train here people.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 1, 2008, at 8:28 PM, "Ernest De Leon" <edeleonjr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's amazing what we've traded for the false sense of security that
> we live
> with.
>
> Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little
> Temporary S
> afety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.  -Attributed to Benjamin
> Franklin
> though the original author is unknown.
>
> I couldn't agree more.  That's why I believe in Ron Paul.
>
> Ernest
>
> On Jan 1, 2008 6:07 PM, John Chalinder <argiod at bresnan.net> wrote:
>
>> Understood. I've talked to a few 'suits' myself. Mostly because of my
>> implementation of what I perceive to be my 'right to free speech',
>> supposedly
>> granted by the Constitution. Of course, most are not aware that,
>> from the
>> time
>> the president declared a state of national emergency, the US
>> Constitution
>> effectively became null and void; being that we are essentially in
>> a state
>> of
>> declared war. All it takes right now to totally ignore your
>> Constitutional
>> rights is for a government official to declare that you are
>> suspected of
>> being
>> involved in terrorism. Then they can pretty much do whatever they
>> choose
>> with
>> you. Arrest, no lawyer, no communication, no trial; just a one way
>> ticket
>> Gitmo, or some other US camp in a country that is not a signatory
>> to the
>> Geneva Convention. Not entirely unlike the state Germany was in
>> during the
>> reign of one Adolph Hitler... It's been dressed up a bit prettier,
>> but
>> it's
>> still from the same pig sty...
>>
>> Of course; this is an expression of my right to free speech. It is
>> just my
>> opinion; I could be wrong.
>>

>> On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 19:05:10 -0600
>> country <glenn.toothman at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Welll joking or not, reason I quit traveling for one company I
>>> worked
>> for
>>> was that everytime I came back from some countries, I got to spend
>>> an
>> hour
>>> or two talkin to suits..   really got to be a pain in the posterior

>>> --
>>> Ft. Devens
>>> 138th Avn Co (RR)
>>> HHC USASATR Ft Devens