[SATLUG] man arrested for copying own CD's

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:38:12 CST 2008

I agree with you 100%.  Problem is that we can't see the windows source
code.  I look at it like this...if I was going to make a bet in Vegas as to
which OS definitely has no back door, I would pick the one that I could
review the source code versus the one that is a 'black box.'

On a side note, does anyone on list remember the old black/beige/brown/etc
boxes that were used to 'play with' ma bell?

Ernest