[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:46:25 CST 2008

I would say that someone who has an iPhone is on a train more than a Ron
Paul supporter, but hey, to each their own.  Fact of the matter is that I
support him and apparently you don't.  Running around cussing about the
matter, however, shows the relative level of maturity (and inferred
intelligence.)  Perhaps next time a little discretion will preempt your
looking like a complete fool.