[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Tue Jan 1 20:51:06 CST 2008

Aparently the word shit one time in an email constitutes running
around "cussing". It also shows my lack of intelligence.

Perhaps you should check your intelligence. I believe the word you
were looking for is "cursing".

I bought an iPhone for its potential, not for it being an apple product.

Before you go throwing stones at me, move out of your glass house.

Sent from my iPhone