[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Tue Jan 1 23:23:50 CST 2008

Wow man, you are just so cool...

Seriously, do you want to take me up on my offer? I'm willing to PAY for
you to attend a semester of English 101 at SAC. It's free, you should use
it. You should also get the stick out of your ass. Oh no I "cussed" again.

Someone call this douche bag a "waambulance" and take him to McDonalds for
some french cries.

Get over yourself bro.

-Brian
Sent using PINE