[SATLUG] Man arrested for copying CD's

Brian Lewis astro at astr0.org
Wed Jan 2 08:52:28 CST 2008

I hide behind nothing. I just get tired of hearing all the bitching
and moaning and the "vote for ron Paul" shit that gets sent to this
list by the same 3 people.

I joined this list to talk about Linux and various technology, not to
hear political commercials and the various propaganda.

I vote for the next person who posts any type of presidential bs be
removed.

Keep it off this list, be it in the body of your email or in your sig.
Its just down right irritating.

Sent from my iPhone